VACANCY FOR NURSES, SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS, BLOGGERS!!!
The Women’s Health and Action Research Centre (WHARC) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 1993 to promote the health and social well-being of women through action-research, evidence-based advocacy, training and service delivery on reproductive health with special emphasis on girls and women. WHARC works in 18 Nigerian states, with headquarters located in Benin City, Edo state. The Benin office now wishes to immediately appoint self-motivated, innovative and proactive individual to fill the under-listed posts positions:
· All applicants should have at least 4years work experience
· BSc in nursing.
· Must Possess relevant professional qualification/Certification
- · Carry out clinical nursing and midwifery duties in the clinic
- · Work with medical director to reorganize and improve all clinical duties
- · Make daily and weekly report on nursing and midwifery duties in the clinic
- · Keep record of financial transactions in the clinic in collaboration with WHARC accountant
- · Reports significant changes in the patients’ physical status to the RN and/or to the medical provider.
- · Establish effective linkages and referral of patients within and outside the facility.
- · Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- · Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- · Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- · Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- · Writing records.
- · Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
- · Engage in other duties as may be assigned.
Social Media Expert:-
- All applicants should have at least 3years work experience
- Minimum of BSc or HND in any discipline
- Must be Proactive and aware of today’s social media innovations
- Must be a team player and be able to work independently
- All applicants should have at least 2years work experience
- Minimum of OND in any discipline
- In this we are not after education but productivity.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Apply to the advertiser The Women’s Health and Action Research Centre KM II Benin – Lagos Expressway, Igue-Iheya, P.O. Box 10231, Ugbowo, Benin City, Nigeria.
Apply online Send E-Copy application with the position sought for as the subject, submitted in the form of an application letter for the position and a detailed CV that spells out previous experiences, appropriate contact information along with the names and addresses of three referees should be provided. These should be forwarded to the following email addresses: email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for submission is October 15, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. At that point, the candidates will be contacted and they will be requested to provide supporting letters from two of their listed referees.